Pages

October 24, 2017

Through my lens (in my Traveler's Notebook)

Hi there! I am enjoying a week off of work and therefore have a little more time to craft and share. While my supplies were still out from my previous post, I created a second spread in my Traveler's Notebook:

This is probably my favorite photo from our outing in the desert and I had it printed to cover the entire page. The rest of my choices were made with simplicity and focus on the photo in mind. The eye doesn't stay long on the left page.
Here are the details of what I used:
Patterned papers, chipboard, label: Gossamer Blue
Sticker: Simply Stories
Die-cut: Crate Paper
Stamp: Scraptastic Club
In any scrapbooking format, I have always been a fan of extra large photos. This was my first time using one in a notebook but it will not be the last!
Have you tried it in a TN?

1 comment:

  1. I love large photos too, and this is just so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!