Pages

October 21, 2017

Wide Open Spaces (in my Traveler's Notebook)

I went back to my Traveler's Notebook about our desert outing from last Spring and created a new spread. I enjoy going from one type of memory keeping to another. Variety keeps it interesting for me.
All the supplies are from Gossamer Blue, except for the mini flair from Feed Your Craft and the die-cut leaves from Crate Paper.
 On the left side, I layered several scraps of paper and a journaling card after stamping the background a couple of times. I also added a die-cut (hiding the flower underneath because I only cared for the leaves) and very old fashioned photo corners for added contrast. These might actually be the oldest items in my stash!
I covered the right side with patterned paper cut slightly smaller than the page and created a vertical design with my photo and a tag. I love all these papers that were exclusive to the July kits from Gossamer Blue... 
To create a unified look between the two pages, I made sure to have some of the same colors and some repeating elements between the two (like the stamping, black and white touches, etc). Here's one last look:
I'm about to start another page so I should be back soon! :) Have a wonderful and crafty weekend wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!