Pages

November 10, 2017

A mini-pocket letter with Right At Home

Happy weekend my friends! I was recently asked by Nicole, owner of Right At Home, to guest design and work with some of her Fall themed stamps and dies. I gladly agreed and have been busy creating several projects. Today, the first one is on their blog:

I created this Fall themed mini pocket letter using the Fall Leaves stamp set, Fall Leaves dies and the Be Thankful stamp set:
I am using a "baseball card" protector that I cut in third in order to end up with three vertical pockets.
In the first pocket, I placed a small notebook I made and decorated with cardstock leaves doodled over with a white pen. The middle pocket is a shaker pocket where I placed a tag, a wood veneer, sequins and die-cut plus stamped leaves. The last pocket holds a small letter, a tag I stamped with a sentiment and a white card stamped then watercolored.
Here is a look at it folded and ready to go:
Fall and the Thanksgiving season is always a good time to send a message of gratitude and a little treat to a pen pal or a crafty friend. This little bundle went to a special lady all the way in Australia :)

1 comment:

  1. Those wee pockets are gorgeous! I particularly like how the doodled leaves look.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!