How? I first cut apart the square stamps from the "Work of Heart" patterned paper and adhered them here and there in the boxes I was not using. To continue with the mail theme, I added the most precious letter and stamp stickers from the Icons sticker sheet. Both are part of the So Punny collection.
Doilies are a Valentine's Day staple so I placed some pink ones at the edges. They bring another touch of color but also allow for layering, like here with a big die-cut:
A few strips of "My Love" washi tape bring all the colors together. I also added more stickers, this time from the This & That 12x12 sheet using foam dots under some of them to add dimension.
My final and possibly favorite touch was making this planner clip with the typewriter Doodle Pop:
These photos were taken at the start of the month so it has filled up a bit since then but anytime I go back to this page, I can't help but smile. I hope to send a bit of love your way with this post... Happy Valentine's Day!





There's nothing about this I don't love (pun intended!) ... and I want that clip!
ReplyDelete