Pages

February 12, 2018

Project Life 2017: Week 45 (Elle's Studio)

 I am still working on my 2017 album and if I ignore the fact that I have yet to do any documenting of 2018, I am really enjoying myself! :P And just like the last spread I posted, this one was created with the fabulous February kit and extras from Elle's Studio. This time, I pulled the "cool" elements of the kit:
I am loving the color combinations that this kit offers! Of course my title card is one of my favorites:
The result of matching the card colors with the puffy stickers is so eye catching!
 Now for the highlight of my week, I documented how I met Meghann Andrew while she was on vacation in Southern California. I will never tire of meeting crafty online friends in real life and Meghann was such a fun person to talk to! (in addition to being talented!)
To finish off today's post, I wanted to share this new stamp set ("Counting Steps") which prompted me to include a weekly step count into my PL and it is something I really want to do more. One: it is a fun set offering a variety of possible logs and Two: it is motivating. More stamping and more walking = win, win! :)
I thank you for stopping by today! As with all my Elle's Studio projects, I have added below affiliate links to all the supplies I have used. Do not hesitate to let me know here or on Instagram if you have any questions!

Merci and happy crafting!


SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Those puffy stickers in co-ordinating colours are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!