So here are my last spread, the opening page and the cover (i typically leave those two undone until the very end) showcasing the new Abigail alpha stickers from Doodlebug Design (affiliate links):
For the spread, I printed a full size photo and added the alpha stickers directly on it. I used four different colors of Abigail stickers to make it more fun. I love how they pop against the blue sky.
On the left side, I covered the page with some Cream & Sugar X's & O's paper and then made a pocket using some limeade cardstock from the Petite Prints pack. In the pocket, I put an office tag with my journaling. A piece of Doodlebug twine brings the blue of the sky on the left side.
The pocket is decorated with an arrow sticker from the Cream & Sugar This & That sticker sheet, tangerine Sprinkles and a Cute Clip.
For the opening page, I reserved a favorite photo that represented the blooming desert:
I placed it on a piece of yellow paper from the 6x6 So Punny paper pad and tore the bottom. I then created my title with the white Abigail stickers. The cute cactus clip (they are irresistible!) brings a touch a green. In the end, I decided to add more green with a bit of limeade swiss dot washi.
For the final touch, I used some coral Abigail stickers directly on the cover of my insert:
Isn't that a gorgeous color? I love how it turned out and I am so happy that this project is finally finished! Would you like to see more TN spreads here or you don't care for this format?





I've loved watching this project come together (and am envious of your California life ...)! I'd love to see more features around the humble TN. Seeing what you're doing points me in the direction of new papers and collections, which can only be a good thing.
ReplyDelete