Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Yesterday's weather was glorious in my neck of the woods and I enjoyed a nice walk on the beach celebrating Earth Day by taking in all the beauty...
Do you like creating cards as a break from the scrapbooking routine of making pocket pages or layouts? I do and I recently did with my April kit from Elle's Studio (affiliate links)
I first made a Mother's Day card with two of the flowery journaling tags:
I typed the sentiment on a label using my manual typewriter and finished with a couple of banners and puffy heart. It's simple but I love the result!Secondly, I needed a card for my sister-in-law's birthday so I made her a customized one:
Once again I used two journaling cards from the kit and used the new yellow puffy alphas to add her name to a label. Before stitching the sides, I layered a few die-cuts as well as another label with the machine typed sentiment (definitely a technique that is growing on me!).

I hope she likes it :)
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!