Pretty much all I had to do was type my journaling and add a few embellishments. Ok, I lied I also played with stamps :) I used my Dated Stamp set on the title card...
... and the Stanley Number stamps, which I stamped and fussy cut before adhering onto the tag:
Also, the "Let's celebrate" stamp above is from the Birthday stamp set. You will find the supplies I used on this spread linked on the bottom (via affiliate links).
Sometimes, we delay scrapping events like birthdays because we feel like we need to do something big or special but I want to encourage you to scrap them simply! I include them into my weekly spreads, dedicating a bit more room and focus on them but it is simple and it is done!
Now I "only" have 6 weeks left to do to finish my 2016 album :)
Thank you for your visit!



How did you type on the cards? Do you get a digital file as well?
ReplyDelete