Pages

April 02, 2018

#The100DayProject version 2018!

Happy Monday friends! If you are on Instagram, you have probably noticed many posts about #The100DayProject and that is because it starts tomorrow (Tuesday, April 3rd)! I can not resist participating again but before I tell you about this year's plan, here is a quick look back with links to the lessons I learned in previous years. They might inspire you to give it a go after all!

✩ 2016 Project: #100PLcardsbyNathalie (you can see all the cards by searching the tag on IG)
Check my list of pros and cons: #100dayproject Update and Conclusion

✩ 2017 Project: #my100daysofstitching
Check this post to see what I learned in the process: The 100 Day Project: Day 100/100!


✩ 2018 Project?
They are taking up space in my room, and in my head, so #The100DayProject is the perfect opportunity to spend 30 minutes a day revisiting them, finishing them or dismantling them. These are just a few I hope to tackle because they are the oldest, but I have more!

Just like last year (and unlike in 2016), I will put a timer for 20/30 minutes a day but I will not be sharing everyday on Instagram. Posts will be more random when I have made progress worth sharing. I am thinking of starting with the Week In The Life from.... April 2010!!!

If you are playing along, let me know in the comments and I will follow you on Instagram! My account is anounceofcreativity.

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. 100 days of tackling UFOs is inspired! I'm attempting it this year with 100 journaling cards ... easy enough to maintain, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!