Pages

July 12, 2018

2018 Pocket Pages: Exploring Seattle

I went to Seattle for the first time at the end of May and even though I could not include everything we did and saw, I wanted to have the highlights in my everyday album. Here is the spread dedicated to that weekend created with the brand new July kit and extras from Elle's Studio:
I understood while there why Seattle is called the emerald city! All the greens and blues included in the kit were perfect for it!
 I addition to the cards and die-cuts from the July kit, I used the Adventure puffy stickers for my title along with the Dark Teal alphabet stickers.
I also added a couple of wood veneers phrases for texture and labels from the July Print and Cut printable.
I often get questions about my journaling: it is done on a vintage typewriter (A Remington Ten Forty). I like the imperfect look but it is also a lot faster for me to pop in labels or cards into it compared to the computer/printer route, even with a couple of sticky keys :)

Un petit coucou avec des bises à Phely si elle passe par ici ;)


(this post contains affiliate links: you don't pay anything extra, but I do get a small commission on the sale. Thank you!)
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages! Your photos (the night shot of the needle is lovely!) combined with the Elle's Studio pieces are so perfect. Where was the waterfall taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la belle bulle! You are always very welcome ! Les pockets sont magnifiques bien évidemment! Quel talent et patience! Bibi

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!