Pages

July 23, 2018

Lascaux Cave Paintings (in my Traveler's Notebook)

I have another traveler's notebook spread to share with you today. It is my latest project created with the July kit and extras from Elle's Studio:
 For the left side, I printed a photo strip which I layered over papers from the 6x6 Shine paper pack and the Family Fun collection (the same wood grain paper I used in my previous post) and also a card from the kit. I then added a couple diecuts and stamping details.
 I really wanted to use one of our tickets from the Lascaux site and I incorporated it with my title on the right page. I started with the stamping on the background then added over a card from the July kit and patterned paper from the 6x6 Shine pack.
I used some of my favorite cardstock alpha stickers (in black) and added a diecut with the date and a label to bring a bit more navy on this side.
I have linked the supplies below (affiliate links) if you are interested in checking them out. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!