Pages

July 21, 2018

Traveler's Notebook sketch challenge: Collonges-La-Rouge

Following my participation last month, I was invited to guest design for Wei Wei's Love to Scrap on Traveler's Notebook challenge #7. As I mentioned before, I used to love playing with layout sketches and finding her TN sketches made me very happy.

Because I'm a fan of tags and extra-large photos, I loved this sketch at first sight and stayed very close to it.

All my supplies (except for the hole protectors) are from Elle's Studio and particularly the Family Fun collection. I have linked all the items below in case you are interested in looking them up.
Here are the challenge details: **Love to Scrap on Traveler's Notebook Challenge #7 starts Saturday 7/21 at 6am PST and closes on Saturday 8/11 at 6am. To be considered for the small prize, you need to share your project on Instagram using the hashtags #lovetoscrapontnchallenge and #lovetoscrapontn7

I hope you'll participate!

(this post contains a few affiliate links: you don't pay anything extra by using them, but I do get a small commission on the sale. Thank you!)

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!