My goal this round was to spend 100 days finishing unfinished projects. I had a minimum goal of four shown here (unfortunately there's more!):
I tackled the first one pretty quickly and did well finishing the "2010 Week in The Life" album, except I still do not have a cover for it...
I was working on it whenever I did not have Design Team assignments but once the assignments became priority, I lost interest in the project. It was still gnawing at me though because I don't like to give up so easily. A few months passed and then an idea came: I combined DT assignment and unfinished project!
I decided to finish the "Summer 2011" mini album with the new Sweet Summer collection from Doodlebug Design and voila! The finished project is shared in my previous post :)
So in conclusion:
- On the negative side, I did not work 100 days on my goal, not even half that! I did not get the creative boost that I got the previous times. The first time was about daily practice and the second about exploring a new craft... I was not very motivated by it this year and maybe it is because of my project choice or the lack of dedicated space for it. I only finished 2 out of the 4 projects I had pulled out.
- On the positive side, I finished 2 projects that were ancient and I am very happy to be able to look at these old memories no longer stuck in a bag!
Did you participate this year? How did you do? Whether you finished or not, will you participate again?




The 100 day Project this year was my first attempt, and I was only fairly successful … I definitely missed more days than I would have liked. When I saw that you were using the time to finish outstanding projects, is stored that idea away for next year. My oldest unfinished projects? Tobago in 2004 (!) and the London Olympic Games in 2012.
ReplyDelete