I first went for the banner stickers which are, like most stickers on these pages, from the Pumpkin Party Icons sheet. They, right away, gave a festive look to my planner. I use my monthly spreads mostly for planning my design team work and social media posts so I color coded my assignments thanks to assorted stripe washi tapes, using a permanent marker to write directly on the tape.
The nice thing about this technique is that you can easily move the piece of washi to another date or take it off if plans change. In addition to stickers, I also pulled a couple die-cuts from the Odds & Ends as well as the Chit Chat packs (the "Eek!" above, the fence below, the tree on the edge, plus the moon and the "Spooky" speech bubble on the left page). I can't get over the cuteness of the mice and cat below! It's all in the details right?
Additional supplies I have not mentioned yet:- the 12x12 This & That sheet for the "Happy Halloween" and the wavy border stickers
- the Teensy alpha stickers in black to make my week off pop
- the Mini Icon stickers for one of the mice and the cake
- and I can't forget the Halloween pals jelly clips
If you'd like to see the entire new collection, here is an affiliate link to Scrapbook.com: Pumpkin Party collection. Thank you for stopping by! See you later :)






That all looks amazingly colourful! Hoping it's as much fun to fill in, as it has been to create, and that it's a great month for you.
ReplyDelete