Pages

November 29, 2018

December Pockets with Christmas Town (Doodlebug Design)

Hello! I am here today to share with you how I have used Doodlebug Design's Christmas Town collection to make pocket pages in my 6x12 album. Whether you do it in the popular December album format or within your yearly album like I do, you will find that this collection is great to document the Holiday Season.
* parts of this post appeared on the Doodlebug Design blog on 11/28/18
Once I had picked my photos for the week, I chose papers from the 6x6 Christmas Town paper pad to create 3x4 cards (the supplies are linked at the bottom of the post). I love the kraft touches in this collection so I included quite a bit of it in my spread.
I also found a great sticker on the 12x12 This & That sticker sheet to make my first statement:
After that, I just went through the Chit Chat and the Odds & Ends packs to select die-cuts that would work with my cards and photos. There's so many to choose from but I enjoy this process so much!
I adhered them with a bit of foam so that they have extra dimension. I added the journaling with my vintage typewriter on some Petite Print papers from the 6x6 Floral-Graph Rainbow pack.
For what is probably my favorite card, I found this tiny mouse sticker on the Icon sheet and paired it with a speech bubble from the Chit Chat pack and a couple Christmas Sprinkles. Isn't it the cutest?
My final touches were machine stitches here and there and a Holiday Cheer Jelly Clip:
Whether they are from this year or past years (like above), I hope you feel inspired to have fun with your Holiday photos! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Where do you get your 6x12 albums? I'd love to switch from a 12x12 size to something else, but I can't seem to find any albums to go with them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! This album is from Hobby Lobby but I bought it in 2017 so I don't know if they are still around. You can find some on amazon (search 6x12 albums). It's a great format!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this Christmas Town range!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!