Pages

November 19, 2018

Guest Designing for Studio Calico | Part 2

Hello friends! Here is the second and final project I have done this month with the November Studio Calico Documenter kit (which I got at no charge as a guest designer). This spread is cleaner and warmer than the first one and I love how cohesive it looks:
The colors and gold foil accent in the kit are perfect for this time of year. I loved the cork month which goes great with my outdoor photos and adds a nice texture.
The stamp set included in the kit inspired me to write my journaling as a "Currently" list.
If you are in the US, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Mine will be spent at home and will, just like above, include pumpkin pie :)
I am very thankful for each of you who stop by this little blog and leave me comments.
xo,
Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!