Pages

February 20, 2019

2019 Creative Plans

I know it is February already but I was inspired by CircleplusArrow's Creative Goal list and decided to put down in writing what has been percolating in my head for this new year:
Project Life:
I still very much enjoy putting memories into pockets. I did Project Life bi-weekly in 2018 and am planning on doing it monthly in 2019 AND I will be trying a new to me format! While more people chose to do 6x12 albums this year, I will be switching from a 6x12 to a 9x12 album. In addition to the monthly spreads, I would like to do more Week in the Life/Day in the Life special spreads.
I will also be working on all the "holes" in the previous years!

52 Favorites:
I was super tempted to do the 52 Favorites project from Paper Issues and even declared I would on Instagram but I have yet to find a real motivation to start and I think as Jen formulated it in her post, it might overlap with Project Life (let's be honest, with two older kids, I don't have enough material!)

Traveler's Notebooks:
I will keep working with TN inserts, mostly for getaways/short vacations but what I really would like to accomplish this year is a "story of my life" TN.
Also, my kids do not have any "baby albums" (lowers head in shame) so I might do a TN for each of them which means scanning film photos... Too ambitious? Maybe.
Unfinished projects:
Of course, I would like to finish a few of my "ongoing" projects! :D

Fun things:
There will still be fun things like pocket letters, cards or planner pages mostly to answer DT demands.

I feel a bit more organized now and I think writing these down will be a motivator for me. Do you put down your creative goals for the year? Do you check back on them often?

Thank you for all your visits and support last year! I love our community of crafters!
xo, Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! I can't wait to see your take on the 9x12 format! And I'm also looking forward to seeing the TN just focusing on you - love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to plan how my creativity might work each year, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I stick to it. having said that, I am planning on taking your idea of using the #100dayproject to finish up that pile of outstanding projects!
    I had a post on the blog in January about my scrapping goals: https://thiswestlondonlife.com/2019/01/15/scrapping-in-2019-the-goals/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!