Pages

February 10, 2019

Elle's Studio February Reveal | 6x8 Travel Album: The Treasury

Hooray! It's February 10th so it's reveal day in the Elle's Studio shop! For this first project, I went back to my unfinished and long ignored 6x8 pocket album about our crazy Summer 2013! You can find my previous pages by checking the "6x8 pocket pages" category in the right column >>>

I loved the color mix in this kit so much and found them to work great with the "pink" hues of my photos:
 Supplies: February kit, Puffy Icon stickers, Die cut labels, All My Heart 6x6 Paper Stack, Puffy Hearts Spring Mix, Yellow Puffy alphabet, Hazel alphabet stickers in white.

The Treasury is the name of the most famous façade in the ancient city of Petra (thanks to Indiana Jones and other movies). It is really awe inspiring and worth the two days that we spent in Jordan that Summer! I will never forget it!
Here are a couple close ups:
 This "Wonderful" card is my favorite! I added a puffy icon sticker on top of the O and a "yes/no" diecut from the kit.
I love how clean and colorful this spread is, leaving center stage to the photos. Take a look at all the new goodies released today:
The extras:
 The cut and digital files:
 If you are interested in purchasing any of them, here is an affiliate link to the shop: Elle's Studio New Arrivals. Thank you so much for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Your chosen colour scheme really complements the stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!