Pages

February 16, 2019

The Best in my Traveler's Notebook (with Elle's Studio)

Hello, I am back with a new spread in my almost finished Summer 2017 traveler's notebook. I created it with the February kit and stamps from Elle's Studio:

We had the best salad at a small restaurant in the Southwest of France and the February kit plus some extras worked great to record this memory. I pulled a combination of grey, green and red out of the tags and die-cuts from the kit and paired them with matching patterned papers from the 6x6 All My Heart paper pad. 
I built my title with black puffy alphas and the brand new polka dot Large Jane alphabet stamps. Since they are big, I was able to fussy cut them. Elle's Studio has actually come out with metal dies for these letters now and I hope to get my hands on them since I just (finally!) bought a Sizzix machine!
On the right page, I pulled my brand new Oh Happy day stamps and stamped journaling lines on the edge. 
Handwritten journaling is making a bit of a come-back on my pages lately. I can't really say why other than sometimes I like the extra personal touch it adds.
I hope you are having a crafty weekend :) I will be taking photos and write another blog post with what will probably be the last spread in this album, woohoo!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!