Pages

March 16, 2019

Birthday Flip Book with Doodlebug Design

I am excited to share a new piece of happy mail with you today. I created a birthday themed flip book with Doodlebug Design's Lots O Luck collection and I think it will make its recipient smile, don't you agree?
The base is made from one sheet of 12x12 textured cardstock (in Cotton Candy) and the patterned papers are cut from the 6x6 Lots O' Luck Paper pad. 
I used a variety of embellishments from the collection, including die-cuts, shaped Sprinkles and stickers. I also added some cute clips, washi tapes and twine. You will find a more detailed list of supply at the bottom of the post. They are hard to see here but I love the gold foil touches throughout this collection!

I created a couple pockets to fill with goodies and there are a few additional surprises when you lift the flaps. Here's a look with everything unveiled:

This short video will show you better the interactive bits (and the closed flip book):
Whether it's for Saint Patrick's Day or not, I hope to have inspired you to create some happy mail with the Lots O Luck collection! It's really so much fun!

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute and simply gorgeous to look at. That was one very lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic! I love your little pockets and pull outs and present places ...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!