Pages

March 14, 2019

Easter Cards with Elle's Studio

It seems that I am on a card kick lately and today I am sharing two Easter cards created with the March kit and extras from Elle's Studio:
When I first saw these acrylic bunnies in my box I thought 1/ I wish they were made of real chocolate :) and 2/ They are perfect for greeting cards.
For this first one, I combined paper from the Springtime 6x6 paper stack and two cards from the kit:
I embellished with a couple of stickers (including a stamped mini label) and punched confetti. Matching twine adds the final touch.
The second card also combines a card from the kit and papers from the Springtime stack. I dusted my old scallop and border punches for this one:
I am happy to have two cards ready for Easter next month... as long as I remember to mail them on time! Below are links to the supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!