Pages

April 27, 2019

Another baby spread! (with Doodlebug Design)

I am back with another baby spread! I am enjoying working with these older photos in my Daily Doodle insert and the Doodlebug Design Simply Spring collection which happens to be pretty perfect for babies!
For the design I was inspired by several "bujo" journals I saw on Instagram recently. I first decided on photo placement and then used several die-cuts, stickers and the 6x6 paper pad from the collection to embellish and create layers directly on the page.
I also created my own embellishments with the new metal dies and stamps from the French Kiss and the So Much Pun collections. For the little postal stamp below, I used both the stamp and die from the French Kiss collection and a small sticker from the Simply Spring Icon sticker sheet.
The first element that actually made me think of making a baby page with this collection was this favorite little boy on a swing sticker. I love how it hangs just on the edge of the page.
If you are interested in purchasing or just checking out the supplies I used, you will find affiliate links to each item below. Also, I have some exciting news to share with you soon ;)
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!