Pages

May 10, 2019

Elle's Studio May Reveal | Project Life: March 2019

Hello friends! Today is reveal day in the Elle's Studio shop and I have created another monthly spread for my family pocket album with the new kit (and some of the extras). I am loving the colors, as always, but also all the textured extras like the wood veneers and epoxy stickers!
The combo of coral and yellow from the quote tag below was my starting point and it went beautifully with my outdoor photos. It was blooming all around here in March so I had a lot of flowers and blue skies.
 I added a few decorative hand stitches around the sun but also to anchor the large "The good life" wood veneer below. I like how it replicates the pattern of the paper underneath it which is from the new Springtime 6x6 Paper pad:
 I added a couple more wood veneer pieces to create a visual triangle and you might notice another one with the yellow puffy alphabet stickers. These are not accidents but ways to get the eyes to travel across both pages.
Here are pictures of the new releases but you can check the details and shop with this direct (affiliate) link: Elle's Studio Shop May release. Thank you!
It's my third spread/month in the 9x12 size and I feel like I am starting to get into the grove of this new to me size. What do you think of this month's kit?

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!