Pages

June 23, 2019

Envelope flip book (with Doodlebug Design)

I wanted to send some extra special birthday wishes to someone so I turned some Doodlebug envelopes and cards into a flip book. With elements from the French Kiss collection, I believe this happy mail would make anyone smile for any occasion!
Above is a look at the flip book completely open. I used three enveloppes of the same size linked together and one card in the middle.
 When you first open it, you discover a tag (note to the recipient) in a pocket made out of a treat bag and decorated with die-cuts, stickers and washi tapes. On the right side, I created a shaker bag with a mix of sequins, die-cuts and glitter. The enveloppe itself also serves as a pocket.
 After turning another flap, here is a look at the inside:
I created a pocket on the left side to include die-cuts and doilies. In the center, I adhered a flip-up card which I decorated (outside and inside) and included a pretty Doodle-Pop bouquet of flowers.

Do you feel inspired to make an envelope flip book for someone special? You can find lots of different instructions on You Tube. Just grab a pack or two of Envelopes & Cards plus your favorite collection and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Very neat - such a clever thing to do with envelopes, and yours is full of pretty colour and cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!