Pages

June 26, 2019

My new Gratitude Journal in a Happy Album by CM

Hello friends and crafty peeps! I am here today to share a brand new project: A Gratitude Journal. I have been thinking about starting one for a bit and when Creative Memories recently sent me their new Happy Album with some kits it was the perfect motivation to get me started.
What? I will be using a Blush cover Happy Album and the monthly kits and supplies that Creative Memories sends me (affiliate link). The size of the album is very unique. Measuring 6.75x10 inches it makes me think of a Traveler's Notebook on steroids :)
I absolutely love the watercolor look of those green leaves from the Blend & Bloom pack!

How? I downloaded a (free) Gratitude app on my phone where I can record one or two things that I am grateful for each day once I am in bed at the end of the day. As I am sure you already know, there are many benefits to this exercise. I will then transfer this log onto my Journal.
When? I plan on creating (and sharing) one double page spread for each month.
As you can see, for this project, photos will not be taking center stage. It will naturally focus on journaling and with it, I am looking forward to explore the "bujo"/journal style which inspires me lately.
Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the full list of supplies and here is a link to the shop:
https://www.creativememories.com/cm/nathalie

Creative Memories supplies: 6.75x10 Happy Album Fast2Fab Blush Cover, Happy Album kit #16 and kit #17, The Tape Runner, Blend & Bloom laser cut embellishments, Moments to Memories laser cut words, Happy Album travel case.
Others: velum from my stash, manual typewriter, Tim Holtz tiny attacher and alphabet metal dies from Elle's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Super stuff! I like your type-written journalling, and with the mix of photos from your everyday life and the things you are thankful for, this is going to be a wonderful journal to read in later years.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!