Pages

June 08, 2019

June Planner Spread (with Doodlebug Design)

I haven't shared a planner spread in a while and since I recently decorated my June monthly view in my Doodlebug Design Daily Doodles planner, I thought I'd show it to you today:
I pulled my Simply Spring collection and it wasn't hard to turn a blank planner page into a cute spread with the Icons sticker sheet and some washi tapes. I had the idea of including a Summer quote in the top part with some Teensy alphabet stickers since the month of June only started on a Saturday and there was a big gap there. I love to see it every time I open my planner!
I added a bit of dimension with a few shaped sprinkles before starting to fill out my page writing my goals, reminders and a step challenge tracker. Of course it will be a lot fuller as the month progresses.
 I always finish up decorating with clips, jelly clips are favorites for planners but I also like Cute clips or matching clothespins:
This spread makes me excited for Summer and the sunny days to come. How do you decorate your planner? I'd love to see!

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid my planner is very dull compared to the pretty colours and stickers in here. Looks as if it is very motivating to use?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!