Pages

May 29, 2019

Positive cards (with Elle's Studio and Pagemaps sketches)

I don't know how we got to the end of May so quickly but these are my last projects with the May release from Elle's Studio. The supplies are still available for purchase and I have linked them into this post (affiliate).
 I mixed the new "Beautiful Day" 6x6 papers with a couple of cut up journaling cards from the kit but I think the best part of these are the Everyday Goodness epoxy stickers! They are so colorful + they add great dimension, and shine of course.
 For the square card, I also used some acrylic hearts and twine.
The design of both of these cards was based on Pagemaps sketches I found in the Spring issue of Scrapbook and Card Today magazine (free online). I've included them below in case you need some inspiration.


I used to work with sketches a lot more often so it was fun to go back to using some for this project. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see more of on the blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!