Pages

August 10, 2019

Elle's Studio August Reveal | Project Life: June 2019

It's reveal day at Elle's Studio today and I couldn't wait to share my June PL pages with you! This month's release has so many bright colors it was perfect for my Summery photos.
I had a lot of photos so I tried to keep the spread on the "cleaner" side not overdoing the embellishing and leaving some breathing room. I used a monthly wood veneer marker (not from this release) just like I have done for every month since the start of the year.
I have quite a bit of circle repetition thanks in part to the great new set of Back to School puffy stickers and the "Makes me Smile" big cork elements like the one below:
June was a pretty busy month with the end of the school year and all the celebrations related to it but we managed to spend a lot of time outdoors, going to our favorite spots and also exploring new ones right in our city.
Below is a quick look at the August goodies available for purchase today. If you feel like checking the shop, here is my affiliate link: Elle's Studio New Release. Thank you!
The extras:
The digital and printable files:
I have managed to make a few more projects with this release and will share them soon. Thank you for visiting me today!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!