Pages

September 17, 2019

Happy Fall & New Home cards (with Elle's Studio)

I created two cards this month with the September kit and add-ons from Elle's Studio. They are (once again) inspired by some of the journaling cards included in the kit:
 Supplies: September 2019 Kit, Good Times Stamp, Home Sweet Home 6 x 6 Paper Stack, Happy Moments Puffy Stickers, Large Jane alphabet stamps (outline) and matching metal die, twine from Doodlebug Design

For this first one, I layered all or parts of 5 journaling cards (!) for a gorgeous color combination. I also added stamping details including one of the gorgeous mandala from the new Good Times set:
The big sentiment was created by mixing a puffy sticker (Happy Moments puffy stickers) and letters stamped and cut with the large Jane alphabet (cut into patterned paper from the 6x6 Home Sweet Home paper stack).
My second card, destined to a new homeowner, features one journaling card that I framed with papers from the Home Sweet Home stack:
The hand-cut grey frame is on foam squares for added dimension and the sentiment comes from the Happy Moments puffy stickers set.
I hope that you feel inspired to create a few cards with your supplies. Now I just need to be good and actually mail them... 
Thank you for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!