Pages

September 14, 2019

Pocket pages with the I Heart Travel collection (Doodlebug Design)

Have you seen the new I ♡ Travel collection from Doodlebug Design? Travel collections are probably my favorites and this one, no surprise, is absolutely adorable! It's perfect to document your travels in pocket pages:
I created this page and insert to record the start of a recent trip in my family album. I made the cards using papers from the 6x6 I ♡ Travel pad along with a couple of tags from the Odds & Ends Tags pack. For my title card below, I combined the tag with a Doodle-pop (Jet set) and Teensy alpha stickers. 
The little passports from the Mini Icons sticker sheets illustrate our international travel. By placing them directly on the negative space of my photo, I added an eye-catching splash of color which enhance said photo. Aren't they the cutest together?
My journaling card features another sticker from the Mini Icons sheet and I placed it right in the center with foam adhesive. I like the look of the journaling (typewritten) all around it.
Whether you traveled near or far this Summer, don't wait to document it! 

PS: Links are affiliate links to Scrapbook.com where you will find this collection on sale as I type this.
PPS: I can't tell who uses the links to shop but if you do or ever have, I thank you very much for your support!💖

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I've just found a UK stockist ... and may have placed a rather large order!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!