Pages

September 26, 2019

So cute in my Baby TN (with Elle's Studio)

If you follow me you already know that I am creating a baby album/traveler's notebook for my now 21 yr old son so today I would like to share this new layout I created with the new Home Sweet Home 6x6 paper pad and other supplies from Elle's Studio September release.

I love the patterns and warm colors of the Home Sweet Home paper pad and I layered three different sheets opposite my full page photo. They work beautifully with my Black & White photos!
My journaling is written on several labels that I placed on the edge of the page to create a vertical line. I even found a great stamp in the Good Times set to place on the last label (Small trick: I just inked half the stamp in question to fit it in). I also used another stamp from the same set right on the photo under my title:
Finally, the "piece de resistance" maybe is the grouping of puffy hearts running up and down the center of the page:
I selected five colors from the pack of Puffy Autumn Heart stickers and arranged them in the same order as they are on one of the tags from the kit (which I then cut and added in my layers). It immediately makes the spread more joyful and fun, don't you think?

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are reaching for your supplies after this. 
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous spread! The colours you have chosen work so well with your photos and I love, love, love the lines of hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!