Pages

October 17, 2019

August Gratitude in my Happy album

I am a little behind with this project but thanks to the Gratitude app, I have all the entries already on my phone. Plus I don't mind going back to August, at least in my mind, as it was full of travels and family time.
I used the Happy Album kit #20 and a few other things from Creative Memories (see supply list at the bottom). I purposefully chose to use a lot of yellow to represent this summer month and concentrated on pinks and gold for the rest of my spread.
As a fun interactive touch, I placed some photos into a pocket so you have to pull them out to see them. That said, this project is not so much about the photos but more about the words of gratitude, unlike my pocket pages.
Well except for this one, taken in Bellagio, Italy! How could I resist?! :) It was the perfect vertical element for this side of my spread! 
I loved the laser cut embellishment seen above (part of the kit) and it actually was my starting point  for this project, inspiring my design and my color combination. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the list of supplies and here is a (affiliate) link to the shop:
https://www.creativememories.com/cm/nathalie

Creative Memories supplies: 6.75x10 Happy Album Fast2Fab Blush Cover, Happy Album kit #20, Rainbow Rush Word & Tag stickers, Rainbow Rush Layered Title Embellishments, Travel Log Banner and Tag Embellishments, Travel Log Pocket Embellishments, White Sans Serif ABC/123 Stickers, The Tape Runner, Happy Album travel case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!