Pages

October 15, 2019

Halloween treats with Elle's Studio (and a quick tutorial)

I love all the fun Halloween elements in the Elle's Studio October release and they inspired me to create small treat packets to give to some of my favorite crafty friends. I will explain how you can easily make these yourself, whether to hand out, for a party, or to mail to your favorite niece or nephew...
You will also need: cardstock, twine, a stapler and candy!

For each little treat packet, cut a piece of cardstock to 3x7.5 inches and score it at 3.25", 3.5" and 7" as seen below:
Next, fold the bottom flap inward and staple it with your candy bag into the fold:
All you have to do now is decorate the front, and the bottom flaps to hide the staple. I used a selection of tags, from the Halloween Journaling tags pack and the October kit, which I cut to 2 7/8 square. I embellished them with my favorite Halloween puffy stickers, some acrylic candy and Candy Corn Puffy Alphabet Stickers.
A little matching twine finishes the look. I love how they are each unique and fun!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!