Pages

November 10, 2019

Elle's Studio November reveal | First Tooth in Baby Album TN

It's the 10th and that means it is reveal day over at the Elle's Studio shop. It also means that I can share my first project with you :) I went back to my Baby traveler's notebook for my first-born and created a new spread about a couple of milestones:
Supplies: November kit, Tis The Season 6 x 6 Paper Stack, Say Cheese Stamp, Holiday Puffy Stickers, Red Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Christmas Die-cut labels, November labels 

The kit and extras have a mix of Thanksgiving and Christmas elements but I chose to show you how versatile it still by using them for a baby spread. I created layers on both sides with several cards from the kit and a strip of patterned paper from the new 6x6 Tis The Season paper stack using a color combination of red/pink and blue.
The red puffy alphas add perfect focus points and black stamping adds contrast. Now take a look at all the new offerings you can find today in the shop:

And here is an (affiliate) link: November Elle's Studio release 💙 Also, check out the sale section where some of my favorites have recently been added.

Thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!