Pages

November 15, 2019

Thanksgiving cards (with Elle's Studio)

Hello friends! Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks here in the US and the November kit and extras from Elle's Studio were perfect to create cards to send to family and friends. I have two examples for you today:
Supplies (affiliate links): November Kit, Tis The Season 6 x 6 Paper Stack, Let’s Eat Stamp, Holiday Puffy Stickers, Christmas Die Cut Labels, Tiny Holiday Label Stickers, Tiny Holiday Blank Label Stickers, November labels 

Not surprisingly, I used the heck out of the Holiday Puffy Sticker pack! The backgrounds were created with a mix of cards from the November kit and patterned papers from the 6x6 Tis the Season Stack:
Who thinks pumpkin pie is always a good idea? (to tell you the truth, I am more of an apple pie kinda girl myself). I loved the "always a good idea" stamp from the Let's Eat stamp set and I can see myself use it for a lot of different situations (including pocket pages). But here I thought I would be clever by  completing it with a puffy slice of pie:
Some layering of labels and a bit of machine stitching polish the ensemble. I just love making cards with my Elle's Studio kits! Now I need to get them in the mail on time!

Do you make and/or mail Thanksgiving cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!