Pages

November 26, 2019

Pocket Pages 2018: Weeks 49 & 50 (with Elle's Studio)

I am happy to be back today to share a December pocket spread for my 6x12 album. I used Elle's Studio November kit with a few sheets from the Tis The Season Paper Stack, they match so perfectly, and some extra embellishments, also from the November release:

I am a big fan of textures and as always, this month's release offers a wonderful mix. As you can see here, I have used several puffy stickers, acrylics and wood veneers! They look so pretty next to each other!
And since you can not have enough textures in my book, I also added some hand stitching. Anytime I look at a decorative tag like the one below, I think "how can I make it mine?".
I was lucky to have on hand just the right color threads to make an ombré effect that matches the rest of the page. It's now the focus of my spread and I love it!
Apart from embellishing tags, another way to catch the focus is to make a statement with an enlarged photo:
This is a technique I don't use nearly enough but it was an obvious choice for my Christmas tree photo (which I printed in 6x8 inches). The fun Fa La La wood confetti add a festive touch and their size is perfect to add directly on photos.
Now that we seem to be in full December Daily prep season, I hope to have given you some ideas (even if this is not really a December Daily album). 
For my readers in the US, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spread - particularly the stitching. Inspired by you, I'm planning on coming back to Project Life in 2020 ...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!