Pages

December 21, 2019

A micro mini junk journal with Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland

I love Doodlebug Design's new Winter Wonderland collection even if there's not much snow where I live! Thanks to its amazing colors and cute elements, I was inspired to create my first micro junk journal:
I built it just like a regular junk journal using papers from the 6x6 Winter Wonderland pack and sewing all the pages together in the center. The only difference is that this one measures 2.5x3.5 inches! 
Before sewing the journal, I prepped my inside pages adding pockets and a bit of machine stitching here and there. Once the base was done, the most time consuming, but also the most fun part started: embellishing and adding small "presents" using stickers, die-cuts, Sprinkles, stamps and washi tapes from the same collection.
There's a space for a note, there's envelopes, pockets and lots of fun interactive parts. In order for you to get a better look, I filmed this quick video:



I hope this mini project of mine has inspired you!
Since this is my last post before the Holidays, I wish you all a Joyeux Noel and a happy and healthy New Year! See in you 2020!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!