Pages

February 25, 2020

Another happy mail: Loaded envelope with mini pocket letter (Doodlebug Design)

I am back today with another happy mail project created with Doodlebug Design's Love Notes collection. Even though Valentine's Day is long gone, i still find many uses for this favorite collection. This cute little package is perfect to celebrate a friend's birthday, just to say hello or for a happy mail swap!

Inspired by this tutorial by Septeria 18, I first created an envelope with a piece of 6x6 paper from the Love Notes paper pad. I inserted a tag and some doilies in the big pocket and a few more goodies in the smaller front pocket: tiny tags, diecuts and stickers.
 I also created a two-sided mini pocket letter with more goodies inside and a shaker pocket:
Folded in three, it fits nicely in the big pocket of the envelope. For another look here is a short video:
If you're inspired by this post to create some sweet happy mail, I would love to see it! Make sure to tag me on Instagram or leave me a comment here so that I can admire them!
INSTAGRAM | BLOG

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS  USED:
Mini paper doilies in Ladybug
Mini clothespin in Ladybug
Sequins Rainbow assortment
Glitter Rainbow assortment
Twine in Beetle black and Bumblebee
Sweet rolls stickers: Sweetheart and Sweet things
Doodlepops: Tweethearts
Washi tape: Tuxedo
Cute clips: Coffee Shop & Donuts
Mini Love Notes

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Glassine bag
Page protector

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!