Today is reveal day over in the Elle's Studio shop which means I can share my first project with you!
I haven't even documented January or February of this year yet but I decided to continue with the 9x12 format and made a page for the first half of March when things were still somewhat normal.
Supplies: April Kit, Beautiful Day Die Cuts, Office Label Stickers, Springtime Tabs Stamp, Typewriter Alphabet StampThe new Typewriter Alphabet stamp is my favorite new set! I used it to write the month on a label. I also love the colorful touches and Springy embellishments.
Now here is look at all the new goodies that are available in the shop:
If you'd like to check them out up close, here is an affiliate direct link to the new release: Elle's Studio April reveal.
This was just a quick stop for today but I have more to share with this kit and extras... see you soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!