Pages

April 15, 2020

Spring Greeting cards (with Elle's Studio)

I loved creating these cards with the April kit and some extras from Elle's Studio. They were the first project I made when I received my goodies, all because of the Lovely puffy stickers and Beautiful Day die-cuts! Two must-have add-ons this month!

The Thanks, Mom! tag from the April kit inspired me to make a Mother's Day card (by the way it's less than a month away) and I created a pretty bouquet by layering a variety of puffy flowers from the Lovely Puffy sticker pack. 
I paired it with paper from the Flourish 6x8.5inch Stack, yellow labels, half a die cut from the kit and finally a sticker from the Life Right Now sticker sheet. From the colors, to the dimension and the textures, I love it all.
My second card is just as pretty thanks to the same die cut and puffy sticker packs but I went with a bolder color combo for this one.

 Once again, for the base, I combined a tag from the kit with papers from the Flourish 6x8.5 inch Paper Stack.
The sentiment is a puffy sticker from the Lovely Puffy sticker pack and I completed it with a sticker from the Life Right Now sticker sheet on top of a label from the Beautiful Day Die Cuts.
Spring is here but since we can't fully enjoy it yet may I suggest sending it in the mail in the form of cards? 
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!