Hello friends! I am back with my second Elle's Studio project with the May release. It is a continuation of the past two pages I made with the "30 Days of Lists prompts".
Supplies: May 2020 kit, Eat Sleep Repeat Printables, May Labels, May Label Stickers, Icon Chipboard Stickers, Cerulean Blue Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Puffy Heart Stickers, Currently Icon Stamp, Flourish 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, Black Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers
I like that these prompts have forced me to reflect and write a bit more lately. And even though this page turned out busier than my usual, I kinda like its messy "journal" vibe. It might need a few drops of paint to really finish that look :P
I really like this new release and its combo of bright colors but in the end, even with excellent supplies, not every page is going to be your favorite. Do they deserve their place in the album? I think so because it's still documenting your life right now but what do you think? How to do you deal with those?



Just. Everything. :)
ReplyDelete