Pages

June 22, 2020

6x12 Pocket pages with Elle's Studio Summer Fun Paper Stack

Hello friends! Please note that this article was first published on the Elle's Studio blog.

Today I would like to share with you how I used the fabulous Elle' Studio Summer Fun 6x8.5 inch Paper Stack to create pocket pages. I love Elle's paper stacks because they always match the current kits perfectly and they allow me to add more color in my spreads (not to mention how much I love them for card making!). The Summer Fun 6x8.5 inch Paper Stack is no exception with its vibrant summer colors and fun modern patterns.

Here is the spread I created in my 6x12 album:
Supplies: June kit, June Labels, Summer Stickers, Chipboard Star Stickers, Puffy Alphabet Banners, Summer Wood Veneers, Vacation wood veneers, Summer Fun 6 x 8.5 inch paper stack, Mini Dated Extras Stamp

The easiest thing to do is to complement your kit by cutting some of the papers from the Stack into 3x4 or 4x6 inch tags. You can really stretch your kit that way. I used a couple of horizontal patterns for the pockets on my right page.
All I did to them was add journaling and embellish minimally.
I also like to look through all the papers in the Stack to find interesting parts within the patterns. This portion of the sunburst paper caught my eye and became my favorite area of the spread.
Finally, another way I will typically use my Paper Stack in pocket pages is by creating more elaborate tags using several papers on the same tag, layering them with photos, stickers or embellishments.
Do you use patterned papers in your pockets? Do you have other ideas to share on how you use them?
Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always inspired by your pocket pages! :) Lovely to see you pop up in the new edition of Scrapbook and Cards today.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!