Pages

August 06, 2020

Destination: Versailles | from SCT Magazine Summer issue

Hi friends! I created this 12x12 double pocket page for the Summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine (which you can download for free HERE) and I can now share it with you.
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper, die-cuts, stickers: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots, twine: Doodlebug Design; Letter stickers: American Crafts; Washi tape: Doodlebug Design, Heidi Swapp

I chose the beautiful Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters collection to go with my photos from our visit of the gardens of the Chateau de Versailles a few Summers ago. Its soft colors and vintage touches were perfect to me.
I also added a few gold elements (alphabet thickers, washi tape, diecuts) to bring out the gold from the buildings and gates. I love the rather classy and classic result.
A little bit of twine and enamel dots add texture and contrast. 

With no trips planned anytime soon, I am glad to still have photos from previous vacations to scrap!

Finally, if you like to hold your magazines in your hand, I can not recommend a subscription to SCT Magazine enough! It is a beautiful, quality publication that will provide you with tons of inspiration. Look for the Fall issue on September 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!