Pages

July 27, 2020

Hello sunshine! | Greeting cards with Elle's Studio July release

I just realized I did not share these cards created with the July kit and extras from Elle's Studio here! As you already know, I love creating cards with my Elle's Studio kits and this month's release was no exception! Look at these colors! 
 For the "What's up?" card, I actually re-used a sketch from the Spring issue of SCT Magazine but turned it on its side:
 I cut the top of a journaling card from the kit and dusted my vintage Dymo label maker to write the sentiment that I wanted with the question marks.
For the second card, the sentiment was already made in the form of a wood veneer (an add-on). I layered it on top of two journaling cards and added a sunny chipboard sticker in the place of the O:
I love the mix of textures and the layers on this one.
Finally, I should mention that Elle's Studio is having a great Summer sale right now which includes some of my recent favorites! Here is a direct (affiliate) link to it: Elle's Studio Summer Sale
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!