Pages

December 01, 2020

9X12 Christmas pockets with an insert | for Elle's Studio

 Hello crafty friends! I'm here to share some pocket page inspiration with the November release from Elle's Studio. I used several favorites, like the fun Acrylic Christmas Light Bulbs (sold out!) and perfect Very Merry Chipboard stickers, to document part of December 2019 in my 9x12 family album. 

Supplies: November 2020 kit, Merry Printables, November labels, Autumn die cut tabs, Very Merry chipboard stickers, Merry and Bright wood veneer, December Wood Veneer, Acrylic Christmas Trees, Acrylic Christmas Light Bulbs, Holiday Baking stamp, Christmas Tabs stamp, Fa La La 6 x 8.5 Paper Stack

I added a 4x12 insert (cut from a bigger page protector) which allowed me to use the large Merry and Bright Wood veneer front and center. It looks fabulous paired with the Acrylic Christmas Light Bulbs. I repeated this great combination of acrylic and wood veneer on my title card as well. 

For both pockets, I hand stitched a garland string with black embroidery thread. I love the contrasting result!
Often, while I am working with a certain color combination, I check the Printables to see if any tags match my page. In this case I found two in the Merry Printables. 
I relied a lot on the Very Merry Chipboard stickers to embellish my photos but I also had fun with the stamps, especially the Christmas Tabs stamp along with the packed Autumn die cut tabs. I used them together in several spots selecting just the right tab color and the right word strip amongst the multitude of choices.
How are you documenting your December this year? I feel pressured/inspired to do a December Daily but I am still undecided. I know... it is already December!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!