Pages

December 10, 2020

Elle's Studio December Reveal | Pere Noel TN layout

 Good morning friends! Today is the last reveal of 2020 in the Elle's Studio shop and it is a good one! I share a quick look at the new kit and all the extras at the bottom but first here is one of my projects.

Supply list: December 2020 Kit, Dark Red Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Stitched Stars Wood Veneer, 

I had fun documenting a rare photo op with Santa (in France hence the title in French ;) using several 3x4 cards from the kit, layered on top of my favorite woodgrain paper from the Fa La La Paper Stack.
I contrasted the dark left side with a bright right side adding just a few strips of paper and stitching to recall the colors from the left. The Stitched Stars Wood Veneer are my favorite this month and they bring just the right warm and "rustic" note to my spread.
If you are interested in checking out the reveal, here is an affiliate link to the shop: Elle's Studio December Reveal and here is a quick look at all the new offerings:


What has caught your eye?
I will be back soon with another project but in the meantime enjoy the Holiday Season as much as you can. Cheers!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!