Hello friends! I am here today to share some gift tags I created with the Elle's Studio March kit and a few extras. I love having a small stash of ready made tags for last minute birthday gifts. 
Some of the new add-ons totally inspired me to get creative but I made a point to only use cards from the March kit as bases.
I simply cut notches in the top corners and punched a hole in the middle. I love the natural look of the Happy Birthday wood veneers against the contrasting black stamping with the Make a Wish stamp set. I have used this stamp set on so many projects already, I believe it is, along with its matching metal dies, a must-have this month.To add more details, I used a few die-cuts from the kit and hand stitched each tag with matching embroidery thread. The mix of textures pleases me to no end and I think these gift tags will look so pretty on top of my kraft wrapping paper!
Whether you make gift tags, cards or filler cards for your pocket pages, I hope this post gave you some fun ideas. Finally, I would like to wish Elle's Studio a very happy 14th birthday!
Whether you make gift tags, cards or filler cards for your pocket pages, I hope this post gave you some fun ideas. Finally, I would like to wish Elle's Studio a very happy 14th birthday!
See you soon,
Nathalie



No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!