Hello, friends! I recently posted a Throwback Thursday post on the Elle's Studio blog where I inspired myself from an older Design Team project to create a new one with my March kit and add-ons. I went all the way back to March 2020 to find my spark. While planning a Traveler's Notebook multi-photo spread I fell upon this wonderful Easter layout by my teammate Suzanna Lee:
It caught my eye because its design is centered along a vertical split. I could visualize it as a TN spread and hand-drew a quick sketch based on it. Despite the adaptation to a different size and to double pages, it is easy to recognize the placement of Suzanna's big elements:
Supplies: March 2021 Kit, March 2021 Labels, February 2021 Labels, Happy Birthday Chipboard Stickers, White Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers, Tiny Shapes and Dots Puffy Stickers - Cool Tones, Celebrate 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, Make a Wish Stamp, Parker Alphabet Stamp, Mini Dated Extras Stamp, Make a Wish Metal Die, Parker Alphabet Metal Die
I trimmed two sheets from the new Celebrate Paper Stack for the background and created my title combining the Parker Alphabet Stamp and die with the White Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers. I also used the little hat stamp from the Make a Wish set to create a banner.
Now for a fun surprise, Suzanna decided to join me and use her own design as inspiration. You can see on the blog how she reinterpreted her own design.
Do you get inspired by blogs? When is the last time you "scraplifted" someone's project? It is a great way to get out of a creative funk!
Thank you for stopping by today! 💙

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!