Pages

April 20, 2021

Colors are... | Elle's Studio Stamp Week

Hello friends! Today, I am sharing a project showcasing some of the Title Builders stamp sets from Elle's Studio along with their April kit. It is "Stamp Week" over on their blog and I wrote this post for them.

Supplies: April 2021 Kit, April Labels, Smile Cardstock Die Cuts, Springtime Stickers, Navy Acetate Alphabet, Coral Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Celebrate Paper Stack, Title Builder Vol. 2 Stamp, Title Builder Vol. 4 Stamp

I am documenting our first visit to Yosemite National Park in a Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters notebook and I am really enjoying this new-to-me format. This spread started with the idea to pair my dusk photo with a lovely quote I had found.

All the Title Builder Stamp sets are great. You get lots of words in different fonts and sizes that you can mix and match. I was happy to find several words and accent stamps in Volumes 2 and 4 which worked perfectly for my quote. I paired them with the Navy Acetate Alphabet and Coral Puffy Alphabet Stickers. 
I colored the "Colors" stamp from Volume 4 with three pencils to replicate the ombré in the photo and it is one of my favorite things on this spread! 
I used the same two stamp sets, Title Builder Vol. 2 and 4, to add accents on the opposite page. I "built" another sentence on an April label and found the perfect sun stamp to go with it.
I hope to have inspired you to play with your stamps on your next project. Once I commit to using them more, I always love the result!
Thank you for stopping by today 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!