Hello friends! Today I would like to share with you a new project for my Heidi Swapp notebook created with the new June kit and add-ons from Elle's Studio. This one started with a 7.5x9in. layout featuring the famous Valley View in Yosemite National Park.
Supplies: June 2021 Kit, June Labels, Cork Labels, Patriotic Acrylic Stars, Celebrate Summer Stamp, Weekend Stamp, Good Times Paper Stack, Parker Alphabet Metal Die, My Star Metal Die, white Bazzill cardstock
It felt surprisingly good to create on a blank page in a more traditional layout style (but keeping it manageable with a smaller format).
Since I had a couple more photos I wanted to include from this location I decided to create another layout for the opposite page. I intentionally kept it simple as to not take away from my main photo. I went with a classic grid design and black and white prints.
I made sure that they were well coordinated and even created visual triangles across both pages: the acrylic stars, the grey patterned paper, the touches of green...
They are both on textured white cardstock, insuring cohesion, and I will glue them in my notebook afterward. That also allowed me to add machine stitching without worrying about the back side, something tricky when working in a notebook.
I hope you'll have some scrappy time this week! If you are interested in checking out this summery kit and add-ons, here is a link (affiliate) to the Elle's Studio shop: Latest release at Elle's Studio
Thank you for stopping by today!




Your blog is really great, I visit it every day and every time I find something that suits me. This blog has a lot of user-friendliness and a warm welcome
ReplyDeletethank you so much.
voyance gratuite par mail